Speaking of being simple and easy, nothing beats this dish. It’s the best I have on my sleeve. Perfect for a busy day with only 30 minutes to spare for cooking business. Fast and yummy, what else can I ask! 😉
Serves: 3 Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking time: 10 mins
- 200 grams large grey prawns (de-veined if you are not too busy)
- 2 tbsp butter (you can use margarine instead)
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Melt the butter in the wok.
- Add the prawns, cook over medium heat until prawns turn pink.
- Add dark soy sauce. Stir to coat the prawns evenly. Take care not to overcook the prawns as overcooked ones turn tough.
- Off the stove and serve with warm rice.